Friday, July 6, 2012

About the Blogger

 

I'm Morgan! I am a 20 year-old beach girl who has grown up in the South End of Virginia Beach, Virginia. I'm due to graduate in December from Old Dominion University with a degree in Fashion Merchandising (a year and a half early, after lots of all-nighters and a lot of ambition!) I'm an driven, overly organized, outspoken, type-A girly-girl who loves all things colorful, polka-dotted, and covered in glitter.


I find therapy in shopping, styling, cleaning, thrifting, baking, cooking, grocery shopping, and working out. I'm a total gym rat and workaholic; I work out 6-7 days a week (primarily because of my true appreciation for good food,) and I love to keep busy. I am completely fashion-obsessed and my style is a blend of trendy, preppy, classic, designer, and vintage pieces.  


My mission of this blog is to share my style, beauty, fitness, cooking, health, and lifestyle tips. Fellow fashionistas, nutritionistas, beautistas, fitnessistas, blog-aholics, and girly-girls... enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment