Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Shades

I'm loving the color trends this year and the revival of flattering 1950s silhouettes. This sweet & innocent look can be worn for day with loose curls, or night with a high sock bun and vibrant red lip. 

P.S. Did you notice we're layering mint? Yeah, this year, you can totally get away with that!








Note: I used to be under the impression that the best lipstick was the most expensive lipstick... I was so wrong! This is better than any high-end beauty brand lipstick I have ever tried. I bought a shade for a costume, and now I have quite the collection. This lipstick doesn't crack, flake, or fade one bit until you wash your face (and even then, it leaves my lips with a little tiny, very sexy hint of red.) 


What's your favorite summer shade?







No comments:

Post a Comment